Garlock Gylon® Style 3500 Fawn
Atlantech is a proud distributor of Garlock Gylon® Style 3500 Fawn, available in sheets and cut gaskets.
PTFE with silica filler.
Reduced creep relaxation
- Improved performance over conventional PTFE
- Reduced product loss and emissions
- Unique manufacturing process minimizes cold flow problems typical of skived and expanded PTFE sheets
- Excellent bolt torque retention
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals for extended service life in a wide variety of applications
Branding and color coding
- Cuts operational costs through reduced: Fluid loss, Energy consumption, Maintenance costs, Inventory costs, Waste
- Offers some of the largest sheet sizes in the industry
- Improved material utilization reduces waste
- Easy identification of superior GYLON® products
- Reduces misapplication and use of unauthorized, inferior substitutes
- Strong acids (except hydrofluoric)
- Cryogenics (For oxygen service, specify "Style 3502 for oxygen service.")
Purchase, inquire, or see more information about Garlock Gylon® Style 3500 Fawn online.